for our clients in Germany, Europe and world wide bottling lines in various sizes.
If you have some equipment for sale, send us your offer by Mail!
Parts of a Bottling line for 3.000 bph, adjust to 0,5 lt NRW- and 0,33 lt Longneck-bottles with following plant parts for sale:
– Crate decapper/descrewer, make Maschinenbau Wörth, type: ES 601, 1-head, for 20-bottle NRW crates, built in 1999
– Unpacker and packer, make Joha, type: Diamant, 1-head, set up on boxes of 20 NRW, built in 1992
– Crate washer, make Joha, type: Opal, built in 1992;
– Bottle washer, MAG, 10 bottles / row, with 80 mm plastic cells, built in 1991; sight screen
– Labeling machine, make Krones, type: Vinetta, for front, shoulder and back labels, built in 1995
Bottling line for Beer and Softdrinks, 15.000 bph, adjust to 0,33 lt and 0,5 lt bottles with following components:
Plant was in operation until January 2022, already dismantled.
From Bottling line for beer and softdrinks, for 10.000 bph, adjust to 0,33 lt Longneck- and 0,5 lt NRW-bottles, dismantled, free for sale:
Bottling line for Beer and Softdrinks, for 24.000 bph, filling of 0,5 lt. NRW-, Euro- and clip-lock bottles, for sale ex location, consisting of:
– Depalletizier / Palletizer, make Kettner, built 1991
– Unpacker and Packer, make Krones, type: Blitzpack, built 2004; descrewing set make Krones
– Crate washer, make Bohrer
– Bottle washer, make Krones, type: Lavatec, built 2002; caustic settling tank, make Gresser;
– Inspector make Krones, type: Linatronic, built 2004
– Bottle Filler, make Krones, type: Mecafill, with 66 filling valves, with crown capper and screw capper, built 2004
– Clip-Lock sealer, make AMS, type: BVM 026, built 2002
– Labeler, make Krones, type: Starmatic, built 1999
– Full crate inspecting make Krones, type: Checkmat, built 2004
– Bottle- and Crate conveyors make Krones, built 2002/2004
Also for sale there is:
– Premixer make Falterbaum, type: Famix 12000, built 1992, with 2 x 140 hl horizontal sugar tanks
One-way filling system for 2,000 bph, set up for 0.33 lt Ale bottles, for sale for 14.500 €, dismantled, consisting of:
– round rotating table for feeding the bottles
– 12-valve pressure filler, chinese made, with HDE, vacuum pump and pre-evacuation
– small collecting table at the end
Small automatic bottling line for beer, 450 bph, adjust to 0,5 lt bottle, can easily adjust to other bottle formats, for sale for 15.900 € free load on truck for sale:
– Filler/crowner, counterpressure, 4 in-line filling valves, one-head crowner, accumulation table, built 2018
– Labeller, make CDA, self-adhesive wrap-around label, built 2018
The whole unit is on wheels, easy to move.
Parts of a small beer bottling plant, 4.000 bph, equipped with format parts for 0.33 lt and 0.5 lt longneck bottles, built 2015 and younger, already dismantled, for sale:
– Bottle washer, make PAC, type: CB 8-0.5-R-5.2, low-pressure steam 1 bar, 8 bottles/row, plastic cells, with caustic settling tank and pump, year 2015, L: 5225mm, H: 2368mm, W: 1720mm. Price ex location: 110.000 €
– Crate washer, make PAC, in stainless steel, price: 16.900 €
– Inspector, make Nagel, inline inspector, with switch cabinet with touch panel. Price: 19.500 €
– Unpacker, make Stuckenberger, for 0.33 lt and 0.5 lt bottles, 4.500 bph, for 25.900 €
– Hand packing and unpacking head, 1x 4×5 bottles and 1x 4×6 bottles, compressed air operated incl. electric lifting aid up to 10 kg, for 950 € each head
– Belt transport system, in stainless steel, for 22.600 €
Ask for further offers of filling lines. Several filling lines in different speed range and designs are available.
contact us per Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
or use our contact form
You will sell your filling line? Contact us by Mail email@example.com
We are searching for our clients always used good bottling lines in all speed ranges.
Hümmer Brauereiberatung GmbH & Co. KG
Untere Länge 19
97522 Sand am Main
Tel.: +49 (0)172 5660008
Tel.: +49 (0)172 5660009
Scan your app our QR Code. Quick our website on your mobile device.