For sale from the end of October due to modernization:
2-vessel-brewhouse make Schulz, 50 hl cast wort, with mash kettle with copper hood with double doors and copper bottom, wall in stainless steel, with copper drag chain, agitator, directly oil-fired with Weishaupt burner; Lauter tun with copper hood with double doors, inside completely in stainless steel, with false bottom, raking machine with stainless steel knives.
The vessels are staggered, the walls are tiled
Price: € 49,500 ex location
2-Vessel-copper-Brewhouse, make Huppmann, for 70 hl/brews, built 1966, with classical copper hoods + copper chimneys, with:
– Mash-/Wort vessel with 82 hl content, with mashing-in fall pipe, direct headet with oil burner, outside-Ø: 2.740 mm, inside-Ø: 2.480 mm, H: 1.900 mm (from bottom til opening)
– Lautertun with 90 hl content, with 2-arm raking machine in steel with knifes in bass, with brass false bottom, outside-Ø: 2.900 mm, inside-Ø: 2.580 mm,
– Control desk partly covered with copper, with manual switch wheels in brass, L: 2.120 mm, W: 700 mm, H: 1.500 mm
Ask for more details in our office.
Nice, classical 2-vessel-copper-brewhouse, make Huppmann, 100 hl cast wort, built 1964, in 1994 automated from Kaspar Schulz, standing on one level, mash kettle / wort kettle with hop addition, direct fired with oil burner, lautertun with s/s-false bottom and height adjustable raking machine with s/s-knifes, drives from top, mash pumps, s/s-Whirlpool, Künzel 6-roller-malt mill, for complete 78.000 €, at location.
2-Vessel-stainless steel-Brewhouse, make Schulz, in stainless steel, wall tiled, 30 hl cast wort, with:
– mash vessel, 30 hl, with s/s chimney, s/s agitator with tow chain, lightning, spray head, direct heated with oil burner, built 1987/1999
– wort pump
– Lautertun, 24 hl, with double door, 2-arm raking machine in s/s with s/s knifes, with spent grain pusher, brass false bottom, sprayhead, lightning, built 1988/2000
Price Brewhouse: 33.000 €, ex location
– 2-roller malt mill, make Künzel, for about 500 – 700 kg/h, built 1995, with funnel and conveyor, for 1.100 €, ex location
– Whirlpool, make Schulz, with 57 hl, complete in stainless steel, with spray head with cleaning pipe, manway in the lower wall, standing on socket, with inlet, clear- and restoutlet, built 1995
Price: 2.800 €
-Wort cooler, make Schmitt Bretten, type: Sidma 22, about 60 hl/h, 2-stage plate heat exchanger, built 1976
Price: 1.800 €
Biological wort acidification system, make BAM, built in 1991, complete with:
– Propagator with 67.7 hl content, standing on 3 feet, in stainless steel, coolable, insulated and clad with stainless steel sheet, with spray head, dome cover, with agitator in the lower bottom, with electr. Heating rod 4 KW, with fittings, Ø: approx. 2,000 mm, H: approx. 3,200 mm
– Stacking tank with 120 hl content, standing on 4 feet, in stainless steel, insulated and welded tightly with stainless steel, with spray head, dome cover, with agitator in the lower bottom, with electr. Heating rod 7.5 KW, with fittings, Ø: approx. 2,500 mm, H: approx. 4,000 mm
– 2-stage plate heat exchanger, make Fischer, type: Eurocal 18, operating pressure 6 bar
– Wort pump, make Hilge
– CIP tank, with 750 lt. content, standing, in VA, with dome cover, with Hilge pump
– Control cabinet with Siemens S5 control
Equipment is dismantled and stored. For the price ask in our office.
Copper hood from Lautertun, without walls, Ø: about 2,50m, already dismantled, ex location for sale.
Brewhouses, Lautertun, Copper hoods, Whirlpool, Wortcooler, Malt mills, spent grains silos, malt silos
you can mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Hümmer Brauereiberatung GmbH & Co. KG
Untere Länge 19
97522 Sand am Main
Tel.: +49 (0)172 5660008
Tel.: +49 (0)172 5660009
Scan your app our QR Code. Quick our website on your mobile device.