2-vessel-brewhouse, make Jacob Carl Göppingen, 20 – 55 hl cast wort, built 1994, steam heated, with mash-/wort vessel with bottom heating with interior cooker, in stainless steel, with 2-stage agitator, lightning; Lautertun with s/s-hood, s/s-covered, raking machine with knifes, with brass false bottom; control cabinet with pneumatic control for all valves; mash-/wort pump; trub wort pump; Whirlpool, 80 hl.
2-Vessel-copper-Brewhouse, make Huppmann, for 70 hl/brews, built 1966, with classical copper hoods + copper chimneys, with:
– Mash-/Wort vessel with 82 hl content, with mashing-in fall pipe, direct headet with oil burner, outside-Ø: 2.740 mm, inside-Ø: 2.480 mm, H: 1.900 mm (from bottom til opening)
– Lautertun with 90 hl content, with 2-arm raking machine in steel with knifes in bass, with brass false bottom, outside-Ø: 2.900 mm, inside-Ø: 2.580 mm,
– Control desk partly covered with copper, with manual switch wheels in brass, L: 2.120 mm, W: 700 mm, H: 1.500 mm
Ask for more details in our office.
Nice, classical 2-vessel-copper-brewhouse, make Huppmann, 100 hl cast wort, built 1964, in 1994 automated from Kaspar Schulz, standing on one level, mash kettle / wort kettle with hop addition, direct fired with oil burner, lautertun with s/s-false bottom and height adjustable raking machine with s/s-knifes, drives from top, mash pumps, s/s-Whirlpool, Künzel 6-roller-malt mill, for complete 78.000 €, at location.
2-Vessel-stainless steel-Brewhouse, make Schulz, in stainless steel, wall tiled, 30 hl cast wort, with:
– mash vessel, 30 hl, with s/s chimney, s/s agitator with tow chain, lightning, spray head, direct heated with oil burner, built 1987/1999
– wort pump
– Lautertun, 24 hl, with double door, 2-arm raking machine in s/s with s/s knifes, with spent grain pusher, brass false bottom, sprayhead, lightning, built 1988/2000
Price Brewhouse: 33.000 €, ex location
– 2-roller malt mill, make Künzel, for about 500 – 700 kg/h, built 1995, with funnel and conveyor, for 1.100 €, ex location
– Whirlpool, make Schulz, with 57 hl, complete in stainless steel, with spray head with cleaning pipe, manway in the lower wall, standing on socket, with inlet, clear- and restoutlet, built 1995
Price: 2.800 €
-Wort cooler, make Schmitt Bretten, type: Sidma 22, about 60 hl/h, 2-stage plate heat exchanger, built 1976
Price: 1.800 €
Wort cooler, make GEA Ahlborn, type: VT 40 BC 16, for 230 hl/h, 2-step plate heat exchanger (water/Glycol) complete in stainless steel, with NBR gaskets (Loc-in) in 2012 the complete gaskets were renewed, built 1995, for sale for 4.000 €.
Biological wort acidification system, make BAM, built in 1991, complete with:
– Propagator with 67.7 hl content, standing on 3 feet, in stainless steel, coolable, insulated and clad with stainless steel sheet, with spray head, dome cover, with agitator in the lower bottom, with electr. Heating rod 4 KW, with fittings, Ø: approx. 2,000 mm, H: approx. 3,200 mm
– Stacking tank with 120 hl content, standing on 4 feet, in stainless steel, insulated and welded tightly with stainless steel, with spray head, dome cover, with agitator in the lower bottom, with electr. Heating rod 7.5 KW, with fittings, Ø: approx. 2,500 mm, H: approx. 4,000 mm
– 2-stage plate heat exchanger, make Fischer, type: Eurocal 18, operating pressure 6 bar
– Wort pump, make Hilge
– CIP tank, with 750 lt. content, standing, in VA, with dome cover, with Hilge pump
– Control cabinet with Siemens S5 control
Price, ex location: 43.000 €
2 copper hoods from Mash-/Wortvessel and Lautertun, only one hood is with copper chimney, without walls, Ø: about 2,50m, already dismantled, ex location for sale.
4-roller malt mill make Seeger, 500 kg/h, riffles are good were renewed in the 90th, built 1962, with scale for sale for 3.000 €
Brewhouses, Lautertun, Copper hoods, Whirlpool, Wortcooler, Malt mills, spent grains silos, malt silos
you can mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Hümmer Brauereiberatung GmbH & Co. KG
Untere Länge 19
97522 Sand am Main
Tel.: +49 (0)172 5660008
Tel.: +49 (0)172 5660009
Scan your app our QR Code. Quick our website on your mobile device.